Skip to Questions


Useful Tip: Please be as specific as possible and include information about what you have already tried, e.g. "I looked on Google, but couldn't find any articles."

I don't have my Student ID. May I still borrow books?

Last Updated: Nov 03, 2016  |  13 Views
Topics: Access

Was this helpful? 0   0


To check out items or use the library's computers, you must be a currently-enrolled IVC or Saddleback student. To check out books, calculators or reserve textbooks, you need a valid IVC or Saddleback student ID.

We will grant a one-time courtesy if you don't have your student ID and this is your first time checking out materials.  You may use a driver's license, CA ID card or another school ID that includes your name and photo.  However, we will require your student ID for future checkouts.

If you lose your ID and someone else uses it, you are responsible for materials checked out with your ID

If you lose your ID, please call our Circulation Desk at 949-451-5761 and the campus police at 949-451-5200 as soon as possible.

Answered by Cheryl BaileyBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More ways to Ask a Librarian

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Access  –  Administration  –  Articles  –  Book  –  campus map  –  CDs  –  Circulation Desk  –  classes  –  Computers  –  Database  –  eBook  –  EBSCO  –  ESL  –  Facilities  –  Inter-Library Loan (ILL)  –  librarian  –  NetLibrary  –  Printing  –  ProQuest  –  Public Libraries  –  Research  –  Saddleback  –  Services  –  Study Rooms  –  Video  –  Workshops  
    View All Topics